As I've written once or twice before these past couple of weeks, the outpouring of support for my family after the fire nearly three weeks ago has been more wonderful and amazing than words can express. And that's why, as I was cleaning out my room today, I decided to pay it forward and spread the YA love around to my followers, too. The thing is, I've got more books and ARCs than I know what to do with, and not enough space to store them all--so I'm cleaning house. There's twelve books and twelve winners on the table here, so listen up.
Here's the books:
- The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen (Goodreads/my review)
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Goodreads/my review)
- Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook (Goodreads/my review)
- Dead to You by Lisa McMann (Goodreads/my review)
- Winter Town by Stephen Emond (Goodreads/my review)
- Facing Demons by Ashley Sanders (Goodreads/my review)
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Goodreads/my review)
- Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe (Goodreads/my review)
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (Goodreads/my review)
- The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen (Goodreads/my review)
- The Princess of Las Pulgas by C. Lee McKenzie (Goodreads/my review)
- Girl Meets Boy anthology edited by Kelly Milner Halls (Goodreads/my review)
On May 14th, 2012, I'll pick twelve names using Random.org, and each of those names will win a book of my choosing from this list. That's it. After you win, I'll email you, and you have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. I'll also email you the title you won, and if you want to opt out, I'll draw another winner.
If I get 50 entries or more, I'll add extra prizes and winners, so tell your friends and spread the word!
Here's how you win:
Fill out the form below. Seriously, that's it. I won't require that you follow (though of course it would be awesome if you did), or that you do things to gain a whole bunch of extra entries. Fill out your name, your email, and whether or not you follow, and you're done.
Again, thank you all so much for your incredible kindness and generosity over these past few weeks. It's meant the world to me, and I wish I could send books on to all of you! Good luck!